Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two weeks and counting!

This is me at 37 weeks, currently I am at 38 weeks and 1 day. Everything is great and measuring fine. Doctor suspects I will be a bit late, but I am hoping no later then May 8th because that is Mother's Day and what a great gift it would be!


Christian and I have been keeping busy with work. Next week is my last week.

 Our room is ready and prep for a baby Sophie. A couple weeks ago we went shopping with Grandma Cheryl, who has been such a help with everything we need, for a whole bunch of stuff. However, a lot more is always needed. If you feel so gracious as to gift us we are registered at: amazon.com, Babies R' us, and Target :D

 Other then that I have been keeping busy with a ton of "Sophie Projects" or "baby crochet projects" these last couple weeks.
 

 To the left is a photo of her Crib set up and to the right is a photo of Christian looking very proud of his handy work. He loves the stroller! He can't wait to take her out on trips.


 Owl Bib for Sophie
Little Sophie Hat

Sophie Booties

Her colors are Orange, Green and Pink. I have also made purple Booties and more headbands to match different outfits and I'll probably make some more hats. If anyone is interested you can email me at shannantess@gmail.com to order any of the items I have put on my blog. 


2 comments:

  1. Soo cute, i love all the baby decorations, cant wait to meet her. I bought her an outfit i couldn't resist the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity's birthday is on May 11th! Maybe they will match. =)

    ReplyDelete