Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm getting married!

So my life has definitely taken a turn for the best in the last 6 months. I am 6 months pregnant, or 25 and a half weeks pregnant with a cute baby girl (she's predetermined to be cute), and about to marry a wonderful man so that I may become Mrs. Loewy!!!


The wedding has been progressing quickly started planning 6 weeks before the wedding date. That's because we finalized the date late because we were unsure with timing issues. But it's set and we have the site, the reception area, my dress, his ring, catering, center pieces, flower ideas.... almost the whole lot!

Christian and I couldn't be any happier!

I would be lying if I said it wasn't a tad bit difficult. My schedule is hectic. School every Tuesday and Thursday, work every Monday and Wednesday and every other Friday in addition to every Sunday. In between is wedding planning and baby prep along with trying to get our new room ready before the wedding.

So now I have to go cuddle with my man, but before I do, here is a sweet picture of Baby Sophie's Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment